The draft on India’s National Civil Aviation Policy (NCAP 2015) was released on 30th October, 2015. The draft touches upon many areas, but The Flying Engineer analyses and comments only on the following topics / sections. You may click on each topic to read our analysis and views.
- Vision, Mission & Objectives
- Regional Connectivity Scheme (RCS)
- 5/20 Rule
- Route Dispersal Guidelines (RDG)
- Scheduled Commuter Airlines (SCA)
- Aeronautical ‘Make in India’
- Aviation Education & Skill Development
The draft national civil aviation policy 2015 may be downloaded here.